8/06/2009

Cool New Gadget

So I saw this new app for the iPhone, and was a little disappointed that I couldn't use it since I don't have an iPhone. Its the UrbanSpoon Restaurant Selector. It gets your location using the iPhone's GPS, and then you give it a shake and it will pick a random restaurant for you. The areas are location, type, and price. You can choose to lock in the selections, such as you are only interested in the University District, or maybe you are in the mood for Greek cuisine. You can then get more info about the restaurant it selected. Pretty cool.

As I was saying, I was kind of bummed I couldn't use this handy little app, but then I was on the UrbanSpoon website, and they made an app for us computer users too. Woohoo! So, I am now going to try and get it put onto the side of the blog, and hopefully visitors can then pick somewhere new to eat! Bon appetit!

No comments: