6/08/2009

He is alive!

So... after a very extended break from the blog, or as a friend say, I should post things on my neglected blog... I am going to try to post more often. The past year and then some has been filled with lots of good times, and some not as fun. Overall, its been good though.

School is still going well, I am plugging along working on my degree. I am done with classes, which is great and right now I am working on a paper about the memory of fluorescence intermittency. I know, fascinating. Soon I will try to talk a bit more about it.

Other than that, I have also been cooking as much as I can. I have some great ideas, and some recent successes too! My filet mignon served on a bed of sauteed spinach with a balsamic reduction was to die for.

So stay tuned, and hopefully we will have lots of nifty info here for you all!

-- CIB

2 comments:

Diana said...

"My filet mignon served on a bed of sauteed spinach with a balsamic reduction" See, that's a bunch of cooking vocab I dont really understand.

Chris and Jonette said...

Okay... try this...
A juicy piece of beef tenderloin (round in shape), wrapped in bacon, served on a pile of spinach that has been quickly cooked in a pan with butter, topped with balsamic vinegar ( a wonderful dark, musty vinegar, that tends to sweeten as cooked) that has been boiled and some of the liquid removed to enhance the flavor. I hope this helps. I will try to post a picture later