2/11/2008

Cooking Fun

So... its about that time again... school keeps moving, and the days are long... but you know what makes me happy? Cooking. I love trying new recipes. Also, the Food Network is a great channel. Lots of good recipes to try.

So recently I have been trying experiment. I made some french bread (very tasty), some chicken lettuce wraps (also very tasty), and bagels (tasty, but need to work on it some more). I have some classics I always like, such as my teriyaki chicken... yumm... so good. Also, I make a mean chicken enchilada, making everything from scratch, except the tortillas. They are very fabulous, but I think the next step is to make the tortillas. Recipes online seem very simple, so we shall see how they turn out. Cross you fingers, and I will let you know later how they are. Wish me luck! Until next time, keep the tasty food coming...

-- CIB

1 comment:

Darren and Tiffany said...

What's up Chris? This is Darren. Dude, where's all the pictures? It's been a while since I've seen ya. As you can see on my wife's blog I still look the same, except for a little more hair loss.