6/08/2009

Good restaurant

I thought this deserved its own post, but J and I have a new restaurant that we really enjoy. Its Robb's 125th Street Grill. Strangely enough, its located on the corner of 125th and Aurora. We went there for dinner the other night, and it was great. A nice low key atmosphere, seemed kid-friendly, as in if you brought your kid they would be fine, but not as fun as other restaurants like Red Robin or something.

The price you say? Decent. Most main courses ranged in the $10-15 range. I had the prime rib, which was fabulous for about $18. J had the halibut fish and chips which was amazing. Light, flaky and very crispy. The french fries she had were also really crispy.

So, my recommendation is that you should go, but save it for a slightly special occasion, not just an "I'm hungry and don't want to cook" night. Although, the burgers were right around $10 bucks, so it might not be bad. I'll try to keep tabs on other restaurants we go to.

1 comment:

Layla said...

I wondered for awhile who you were and if I knew you in person, and now I have figured it out MR CIB. :)